Queues

Yes.

Walked straight in today.

At last, City have finally solved the queuing issues.

I'm sure £2.50 a pint also helped today.

P1 was much better yesterday, had about 6 there with the wands which helped massively. If they extend the cheap beer prior to the game for every match then that would help again.

you know the cheap drinks is a great idea and maybe opening the gate even earlier will help and why not get the food at a lower price so kids with dads and mums can all have a piece of the pie

M2 SS3 wasn't that bad, I turned up about 3:30, fairly hefty queue but still managed to get in after 15 minutes. Cant complain as its still significantly faster than before. I guess if you roll up at 3:45 and dont make the kick off then tough, get there earlier.

Queues slightly worse than usual on Tower J yesterday. 4 stewards doing the security checks . Another steward comes along and tells people to form another queue. He starts the checks with the wand. Steward next to him tells him he needs to get people to unzip their coats and take their hats off. New steward replies....."No we just need to get them in now. They're going to miss the start of what they've paid for."

Baffled

Being told by a 15 year old wand waver that he has to do this because, 'you could bring anything in' pissed me off immensely.

15 minutes at P1. At least the kid with his guitar, singing under a tent seemed to be enjoying himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.