Queues

I walked from the tram stop and some queues were three long and some snaked around the stadium. Something odd there.

i was late and got there about 2 mins before ko as i had rugby in the morning but got to m1 and queues were 40 or 50 deep easy

edit: i never got searched either

For the next game, we should put the catering staff on the gates and let Showsec serve us pies and beers.
I'm convinced that it won't be any worse.
Correct. The Showsec mob may have more teeth than brain cells but they'd still be a vast improvement on the catering clowns.

They encourage us in to the ground as early as possible but we all know that just isn't us. It never fills until the last minute. Glamour models serving free pints on the concourse wouldn't see Swansea at home pretty much full until 13.29.

Can anyone remember if the queues were as big at United before the derby matches? The PL game is always a long queue as you are searched, but also hemmed in by United fans, Police, and Stewards. But I seem to remember the cup game was a very short queue, wait, and straight in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.