Queues

When I got to the security guy at entrance E he was the only one there. His mate was running up and down the queue flapping and gabbling something I didn't catch. Then the security guy just said "Jacket". I said "What about it?". "Open it" he said. Then he scanned me with his metal detector. He must have thought I might have been carrying plastic explosives or something. Then I heard his mate, still flapping, telling everybody to take off their hats and open their jackets. Absolute fucking shambles.

30 minutes before the kick off there were huge queues all around the ground. If it is for security reasons then fair enough. However, if it is just the club or the security firm appearing to go through the motions, that's another thing.

Huge disorganised queues everywhere 30-40 mins before knock off. Total shambles

Got in about 10 minutes before kickoff having queued up.
Then the guy in front of me arrived seconds before kickoff, saying he was queuing up for ages.
One of the stewards told him City have instructed all the stewards to search everyone.
Thanks for telling us City!
Makes a nice change I suppose, seen as I'm usually the only one to get picked out for a search.
While we're on the subject, can we have a whip round to buy some batteries for our metal detectors : )

I got to entrance E 40 minutes before kick off. That's my usual time off arrival and, believe it or not, until today I've always been able to walk straight in.

I had a similar experience, got to the turnstiles 45 minutes before KO, usually I walk straight in. Today there was a double line of about 100 people in each. Took me 20 minutes to get in. When I got to security I was asked if my bag had been searched, I said yeah even though it had not and got let in with a cursory wave of the wand.
Security is a shambles. Good job it was not raining. It's as though the club are looking for ways to piss us off.
The security checks that are being done are next to useless, one guy had a shoe box in his bag, they did not bother to look inside, could have been anything in there.
They inconvenience the fans and are not fit for purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.