Queues

It was worse at Y
They had four searchers for eight turnstiles and then one set of four turnstiles packed in!

Really a joke this yes we have a world class team and are entertained on the pitch but off it the normal fan is treated awful. To these searches tickets for away games staff inside the ground staff on the phone it's unless you spend thousands on your ticket your pushed right down to the bottom of priorities not matter how long you have supported the club.

Really a joke this yes we have a world class team and are entertained on the pitch but off it the normal fan is treated awful. To these searches tickets for away games staff inside the ground staff on the phone it's unless you spend thousands on your ticket your pushed right down to the bottom of priorities not matter how long you have supported the club.
Don't moan mate, some bell-end will come on and moan about you moaning and reminding you just to suck it

Its dead straightforward for the love of god, why do fans insists on bringing everything they own in a bag to take into the ground. As if its a 2 week holiday, its 90 minutes - ban the bags.

Bad queues at E yesterday - seems to me to be simple. At E there were 4 lines and 4 searchers - put 8 searchers on and queues get through twice as quick - simples

I have read all posts and I put this on here before it's fuck all to do with security it's City wanting people inside to buy their shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.