Queues

Should have separate queues for the annoying gits who insisted on bringing a backpack to the match, never understood this unless you have small children in tow

Some people may stay the weekend in a hotel and be heading home straight after the game but for the local fan yes, I don't get it.

Was in the queues in N1 yesterday.Had my little boy with me ,four year old up from his mams in Nottingham .Had the weirdest feeling come over me and started thinking Jesus what if some Nobhead actually set one off here now.Looked around and thought Jesus it’s an actual killing zone here if one went off.

They don’t sit easy with me in the current climate but I don’t know what’s the answer.Its getting worse not better though.Oh and was fine again after a pint:)

O

Why can't they set up airport-style x-ray machines, where, should you beep they then search you???
The fucking shopping malls in developing countries such as Philippines and Thailand have these but we have puppets with bleepie sticks.

Looking at the bottom of the spirals , it looks like there is an opportunity for about 6to 8 more turnstiles to be installed , might be an option .

The queues around M1/M2 yesterday were ridiculous. It wasn't so much the length of the queue that i have an issue with it was the way City had closed a gate entrance and had set up the barriers, it seemed highly inefficient and did nothing but add to the queue times. M1 is usually empty, at least compared to M2 but there was a big queue yesterday and the queue for M2 seemed even longer than usual, i put that entirely down to the layout

Queues at N1 were great yesterday I thought, got there about 25 to, was in my seat for 20 to

Much smoothers with the barriers - no fucker pushing in

Why can't they set up airport-style x-ray machines, where, should you beep they then search you???
The fucking shopping malls in developing countries such as Philippines and Thailand have these but we have puppets with bleepie sticks.

They do, but they're a joke. Everyone sets off the beep but no one is stopped and you just casually open your bag without breaking stride. Pointless.

Arrived on the bus at twenty to three but after tracking around the ground and the lengthy queues at G didn't get to our seats until 7 minutes in. There was a young girl taking comments from the queue who said the decision to have the wands was made by the safety officer at city and there was no chance of any change being made. Beyond a joke.

Arrived on the bus at twenty to three but after tracking around the ground and the lengthy queues at G didn't get to our seats until 7 minutes in. There was a young girl taking comments from the queue who said the decision to have the wands was made by the safety officer at city and there was no chance of any change being made. Beyond a joke.

Beyond a joke until the bomb goes off. Get with the times, get there early or expect to miss the start. Unbelievable you think like that.

Got to entrance B about 2:10 yesterday. Just walked right up, checked and in. Took about 60 seconds [including my son insisting on being checked because others were when they initially were happy not to check him.]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.