Quitting social media

twitter is just full of dicks who wouldnt say anything like they say on there to peoples faces

On both Twitter and FB but rarely use them. Not even got the applications on my phone. Accounts stay open due to having family all over the world so it's easy to get in contact if needed.

giphy.gif

so, I've come to the conclusion that social media is somewhat unhealthy. I literally spend hours a week arguing on sports forums, stalking exes, and perving in there. Also, I've decided that if some one wants to contact me they can do so its time to stop broadcasting life via the Internet. It is hard however, like a drug one day in and I want to log onto Facebook and see what's going on! How many of you guys have shunned Facebook etc and are reaping the rewards for doing so?

Been off facebook a while. On twitter but wanting to come off it too. Refreshing being off facebook and people look at you like you have two heads when you tell them you aren't on it. I was sick of people I know and know well posting what I know is bollocks and like many think they live in a perfect bubble. I hated their facebook personalities but liked them in person.

I prefer twitter because it's not as serious/fake and can keep up with news and what's happening. I'm thinking of fully binning it off and being a normal human being again however.

Never done fb or Twitter all it seemed to do was cause arguments when my kids were on it

Twitter is full of gobby cunts hiding behind fake names and giving shit to people and generally just being absolute cunts for no other reason than to give out abuse.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.