Quitting social media

FB does have its uses but there's so many bellends on there... even people you've known for years and always thought of as sound can show a different side on there

Especially plastic rags after a result hasn't gone City's way

They have a couple of options for that ... 'remove friend' or 'hide posts' so you don't see there stuff again.

All this surveillance yet terrorism still exists across the globe! Some fucking good it's doing, I mean that's why this surveillance exists isn't it?....... Isn't it?

Just love how they try to convince us that terrorists sit in their living rooms in front of their samsung TV plotting world domination! It's actually insulting how gullible they really think we are!

All this surveillance yet terrorism still exists across the globe! Some fucking good it's doing, I mean that's why this surveillance exists isn't it?....... Isn't it?

Just love how they try to convince us that terrorists sit in their living rooms in front of their samsung TV plotting world domination! It's actually insulting how gullible they really think we are!
Maybe there would be more incidents were it not for the surveillance. Despite how it might seem, we are actually living in what is by far the safest and most peaceful period of human history.

My grandpa was a civil servant after being a GP (and later received an honour), and in his old age he's started to let a few things slip. He has some great stories and has told me all sorts of fascinating things about how information was gathered during the 80s, plots foiled, etc. Some of it is absolutely bizarre and seems very rudimentary, but often that is the genius of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.