R.I.P.

the guy that made the manchester city signs on our stadium. i remember reading how proud he was to do this for his beloved club when he was killed. so rest in peace blue , your sign now sits above the most powerful club in the world .

taggarts nose said:
Brings it home doesn't it

RIP mi dad 13/5/2007

Yes.

And particularly so when you remember those that have passed only recently.

The changes at City have been sudden and dramatic. Completely different situation from only two years ago.
It's just such a shame that some of those who so richly deserved to see this had no inkling.

I truly hope that they "somehow" know.:-(

Rest in peace Ian Fozbrook.
If he could see the club now and I'm sure he is, there would be no-one more prouder.
He was buried wearing his city shirt and Paul Lake came to his funeral.
He was only 28.
God bless you and I'm sure your watching from above.

My dear Brother Tony Lane. Died 16/1/08 aged 45.
Buried in his City Shirt and his headstone carries the city crest on the back.. it looks mint!
Once a blue, always a blue.
Going to the match without him isn't the same. I miss him so much!

rip my great grandad albert mottershead. i never met him but he, from what i can gather, was the first city fan in our family. passed down to his son, then my dad, then me then my son!!

rip albert mcilvenna true blue, thanx dad for givin me the strenght to be a blue, i'll be at the manchester derby with jake albert your grandson and 4th generation city fan no doubt you will be there with us, love and respect B xxx

R.I.P. My Uncle Mike (Dicko)... a massive blue from the heart of red country - Salford. Spoken about in the book 'Grafters' as the one blue Salford reds realllllly hated. He'd have loved all this shennanigans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.