R.I.P.

RIP Hughie Jenkins 1931-2005.
Took me to my first game 1969 V Liverpool in the league cup.aged 4..Sat on his shoulders for most of the game cos my feet were hurting as I'd got new shoes that day and me Mum made me wear em to the match to "wear em in".

grandad harold
grandad thomas ( both passed away in the eighties and thankfully never saw us plummet to the depth of shitness playing the likes of chesterfield and northampton et al )
my mates ;
steve 'kingy' king
mick valente
col 'scarblu' .
RIP lads . i miss you all .

r.i.p. my dad.
fought at the end of the war but still loved bert trautmann
lived at irlam but rags was nearer but still went to city, took me when i was 5 left me in platt lane with my bro while he nipped for a pint. took me to bert s testimonial 1964 thanks dad for letting me see the light x

My cousin alan sadly died at the end of 2007 with cancer..Just as we finished the year in top the 5 i think it was (with sven)

Top bloke and is missed by all of us. He lived in London with his family and of course he made them all blue. We sometimes have his kid Ryan stay over so i can take him to the odd match...

R.I.P Alan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.