Race for the top 4

Still can’t believe the rags are second. Easily the least convincing second placed team I’ve seen in years.

Inconsistent vs the top 6, regularly get outshot in games, & have many times struggled defensively vs teams in the bottom 10 only for De Gea to save everything.

Their defense is shit, & them conceding only 19 goals is a joke. Last I checked, they conceded twice(!) as many shots, shots in the box, big chances & shots on target than us. For reference they’re pretty much the 10th worst defense in the league for all of those stats & by far the worst in the top 6.

It’s pretty much just all dependent on De Gea.

The sooner that long streak of piss fucks off to Real Madrid the better.

If United miss out on top 4, our SOP campaign will be pretty much over. I think it’s best if they qualified for the champions league, stop them for getting a decent manager in.

You know what, I'm pissed off with the SOP concept.

Wee Davey and TT were so bad they were comical. It was perfect.

Peg is quite different and is completely abhorrent- A totally obnoxious, odious piece of shit and the sooner he fucks off somewhere where he isn't on every possible back page the better for me. I can honestly say if he went and they got a decent manager to replace him I'd actually be happier, even if it does mean more competition for us on the pitch

Who would want PEG though? maybe PSG ? and what great managers would the scum possibly get? and have they got the funds and inclination to send the amount needed to rebuild a decidedly average squad ? especially now they have Liberace paid £500k a week

Who would want PEG though? maybe PSG ? and what great managers would the scum possibly get? and have they got the funds and inclination to send the amount needed to rebuild a decidedly average squad ? especially now they have Liberace paid £500k a week
isn't club shop currently "resting" between jobs? He'd be the perfect fit.

#hoofball
#lumpituptothebigman

You know what, I'm pissed off with the SOP concept.

Wee Davey and TT were so bad they were comical. It was perfect.

Peg is quite different and is completely abhorrent- A totally obnoxious, odious piece of shit and the sooner he fucks off somewhere where he isn't on every possible back page the better for me. I can honestly say if he went and they got a decent manager to replace him I'd actually be happier, even if it does mean more competition for us on the pitch

Mourinho could out do Moyes and Van Gaal for the comedy value, just needs a bit more time.

By the end of the season it is quite possible that the queue of available managers will include Benitez, ZZ, Ancelotti amongst others. Any of those would be better on the pitch and certainly off it.

PEGs version of anti-football is abhorrent to most fans on the planet aside from those who park the bus out of necessity, his brand has tarnished beyond all recognition since he arrived at scum central ....! Hope he stays for decades, the vile ****..!

and what great managers would the scum possibly get?

They'll never get a 'great' manager because they are -to all intents and purposes- a poisoned chalice. Way too many egos in the changing room (and the club itself, with the Pisscan and the Combover King like fucking dark overlords watching from a distance), a crippling debt that will continue to rise while the clubs income fluctuates, and an unwritten rule that says any manager absolutely MUST deliver trophies immediately, as a minimum requirement.
I can't see either Benitez or Ancelotti going there. Zidane? Perhaps. But I think when Madrid show him the door he'll stay out of the limelight for a while. Maybe take the studio-pundit option?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.