race the real issue in the US election.

LEE BRADBURY said:
Bingobango………………that is a ridiculous statement, your saying the metropolitan police is a white organisation.

The police have been the leaders in race relations for years now since the Macpherson report findings

No I didn't, I'm saying the Metropolitan Police Federation, not the Met itself, has been practically a white, male officers association in the past, which caused the formation of federations for black/Muslim/Jewish/female/Irish officers, since those folk didn't see anywhere else to go or anyone to represent them.

The Federation has indeed changed dramatically after the MacPherson Report, though some attitudes die hard. Please read more carefully in future.

BingoBango said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
Bingobango………………that is a ridiculous statement, your saying the metropolitan police is a white organisation.

The police have been the leaders in race relations for years now since the Macpherson report findings

No I didn't, I'm saying the Metropolitan Police Federation, not the Met itself, has been practically a white, male officers association in the past, which caused the formation of federations for black/Muslim/Jewish/female/Irish officers, since those folk didn't see anywhere else to go or anyone to represent them.

The Federation has indeed changed dramatically after the MacPherson Report, though some attitudes die hard. Please read more carefully in future.
Maybe if you had been a bit more specific there would be no room for error.

So maybe you should explain yourself a bit better in future .

LEE BRADBURY said:
BingoBango said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

Maybe if you had been a bit more specific there would be no room for error.

So maybe you should explain yourself a bit better in future .

My origanal quote: No white police federation? What about the Metropolitan Police Federation? That's practically one

There's nothing there to confuse you: if I'd said 'the Metropolitan Police were a white organisation', you would have a point, but I referred explicitly to the Metroplitan Police Federation. Given the context of the discussion about the Black Police Officers Federation etc, it should have been even more obvious.

bingobango................People like you are the problem in this country; you breed racial hatred, what would you do, god forbid if blacks and whites became as one in this country.

I bet you would have kittens

LEE BRADBURY said:
bingobango................People like you are the problem in this country; you breed racial hatred, what would you do, god forbid if blacks and whites became as one in this country.

Get a grip.

As you can see from what I've just said, I'm glad the police are changing (and in many respects have changed). I would love it if there weren't separate police federations, but the real question is why those particular groups feel the need to organise themselves separately? There is nothing I want more than people to get along, but digging your head in the sand doesn't help anyone, and insisting that everyone must be the same, ironically, creates even more division.

'Breeding racial hatred', what a moronic thing to say. And I'm not the on jumping to conclusions without reading anyone's posts properly.

LEE BRADBURY said:

Yep, nice fluffy white kittens.

white-kittens-6.jpg

BingoBango said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

Get a grip.

As you can see from what I've just said, I'm glad the police are changing (and in many respects have changed). I would love it if there weren't separate police federations, but the real question is why those particular groups feel the need to organise themselves separately?

'Breeding racial hatred', what a moronic thing to say. And i'm not the on jumping to conclusions without reading anyone's posts properly.
Hit a nerve ?,,times are changing people are waking up to you sort of people, you pretend to have the best intentions of minority groups at heart, but you keep telling them they are different, you see discrimination where there is none it suites your agenda.

You’re the kind of person who sits in a town hall, probably white who bans white and black Christian children from having a nativity play at Christmas, then says it is so as not offend Muslims, knowing damn well it causes resentment.

I Have never met a single muslim who has ever complained about any Christian traditions.

Yet we have town halls full of white left wingers, people like you, banning all sorts of stuff in the name of race relations.

LEE BRADBURY said:
BingoBango said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

Get a grip.

As you can see from what I've just said, I'm glad the police are changing (and in many respects have changed). I would love it if there weren't separate police federations, but the real question is why those particular groups feel the need to organise themselves separately?

'Breeding racial hatred', what a moronic thing to say. And i'm not the on jumping to conclusions without reading anyone's posts properly.
Hit a nerve ?,,times are changing people are waking up to you sort of people, you pretend to have the best intentions of minority groups at heart, but you keep telling them they are different, you see discrimination where there is none it suites your agenda.

You’re the kind of person who sits in a town hall, probably white who bans white and black Christian children from having a nativity play at Christmas, then says it is so as not offend Muslims, knowing damn well it causes resentment.

I Have never met a single muslim who has ever complained about any Christian traditions.

Yet we have town halls full of white left wingers, people like you, banning all sorts of stuff in the name of race relations.

No, you've not hit a nerve at all, and there certainly isn't any agenda. I don't see anyone as different - when walking down the street I don't see a 'black' face or a 'white' face. I see people.

Again, if you'd read my last post, it's not about what I think in the slightest, it's why those particular groups think they have to regard themselves as different. Again, I repeat, to me they're just people.

For the record, nor have I met a Muslim who's ever complained about Christmas or other traditions. That kind of stuff (rare as it is) is dreamt up by the occasional idiot with too much time on their hands.

LEE BRADBURY said:
BingoBango said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

Get a grip.

This is so true. on our regional news the other night Oxford City Council announced a "Winter Festival" of lights (ore something like that) instead of Christmas lights. they interviewed loads of people inc the local Immam and they all thought it was bollocks. the TV station was bombarded with protests demanding it be changed yet the council has just ignored it. Interfering PC pricks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.