Racial abuse on train?

I smell bullshit I bet there was a rowdy bunch of drunk blues on train which made them feel uncomfortable and the rest is made up wouldn't suprise me if they are rags! Well I hope I'm right!

I'm very surprised if true...thought this nonsense had been stamped out of City years ago

Always saddens me...considering our roots in Moss Side and the fact we had one of the first integrated firms back in the day

I've been going to football by train for 20 years and have experienced nothing like this whatsoever. I also rarely, if ever, hear this stuff in the ground and I'm certainly not in the family stand. Trial by forum is never fair but I concede I'll look forwards to finding out what else emerges and what happens to any of the alleged Blues involved.

Nobody so far has been arrested etc.

Lost for words,thought we were better than that,I'd expect something like this from that load of shit in trafford.

I smell bullshit I bet there was a rowdy bunch of drunk blues on train which made them feel uncomfortable and the rest is made up wouldn't suprise me if they are rags! Well I hope I'm right!

yeah those damn ethnics speaking out for themselves again! god, i wish theyd all shut up and behave and take it bent over.

I think I remember a thread on here after that game saying on the trains so called blues were shouting abuse at random people?

It does happen - There are always a minority - I don't go away games anymore but did manage to get to Barca away - and I did hear some there

But like I said it's a minority - not right and I hope the culprits are found and banned

Hope they find them and ban them. All clubs have nobheads and we are no exception, the only thing we can do is make sure we punish anyone who does it. Not a fan at all of people instantly coming out and declaring the 14 year old kid is a liar or a rag though just because people want to defend the club. I've seen more than enough drunken nobheads calling anyone who looks vaguely asian as "pakis" or "chinks" to really think that this is unlikely. (no idea what actually was said, but reading between the lines of the "that's not even my ethnicity" bit)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.