Racist chanting by Millwall ... or is it ??

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by oakiecokie, 12 Mar 2017.

1. shackattack

shackattack

stopping kids from destroying their home
    two wrongs don't make a right but spurs fans themselves sing to him " he shoots he scores, he'll eat your labrador" . people are far too precious, have never been offended by a scouse joke-unless you count john bishop

2. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

JB used to play football for my local pub,George & Dragon in Winsford.Very good footballer was John,much better than most of his jokes.

3. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Fucking hell wouldn't have to be a world beater at football to beat his shit jokes all he goes on about is his teeth.

4. YaYa's Left Peg

YaYa's Left Peg

Now you accuse me of taking the piss out of you for your age and disability!!!! First of all I don't know how old you are; second, I don't know anything else about you; and third, it would be incredibly insensitive of me to do so, given that my own sister has a lifelong disability that requires continuous care and support.

But fine it's okay for you to assume the worst of me for daring to speak up against a bunch of ****s (from Millwall) who decided to pick on a guy purely on the basis of a racial stereotype! Great banter, as the saying goes!

If only you could have walked a day in my shoes in the seventies and eighties, then you might not be so quick to call all political correctness as namby pamby.

By the way, I don't for one minute think you are a racist. Lets just leave it at that shall we?

5. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

No I did NOT accuse you of taking the piss out of my age and disability !! I said "I wonder if ... " You obviously need to go to Specsavers.
    I am growing tired of your non banterless humour.
    Its best if we agree to disagree on how tge world laughs at people ... something that a few can`t understand.

6. jazzy

jazzy

Shit club Shit fans & shit chant . Ban them just for being utter shite and bulldoze the club into oblivion where they belong

7. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    I grow tired of your double negatives.

8. 1961_vintage

1961_vintage

Must admit saw the headline "millwall" and "racism" and immediately found them guilty as charged.

9. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Nothing wrong with that. It'll be the right call 99.9999999999999999999999% of the time anyway so there's not much point putting any effort into it.

10. Pingu the Penguin

Pingu the Penguin

No it's not organic. I understand that Spurs fans first song it towards their own player. Didn't the Rags used to do similar to Kagawa? I don't personally think it's a racist chant per se (stereotypical definitely), but as I'[m not the subject of it who gives a fuck what I think. Ask the player concerned