Racist chanting by Millwall ... or is it ??

No I did NOT accuse you of taking the piss out of my age and disability !! I said "I wonder if ... " You obviously need to go to Specsavers.
I am growing tired of your non banterless humour.
Its best if we agree to disagree on how tge world laughs at people ... something that a few can`t understand.

Great riposte.

I'm blind as well as "banterless" (lol).

Just been going over some pictures of the millwall fans, what is it with the shit flat caps? Must be what the hard nuts wear these days.

It's that old Dick Van Dyke thing isn't it. ''Chim chimney, chim chimney, chim chim charoo, we're Millwall and we'll kick fuck out of you!''

Great song. Every other millwall fan has got one, they look like a right bunch of bellends.

It is funny how a kind of fashion catches on, like all the bellends in the checked baseball caps. Mind you I give that guy his due that was some right cross that knocked both those Spurs fans over, pissed as they were.

Did those on here that were outraged at Millwalls racist behaviour sing the Sun Jihia song ? Especially when it got to the last line and all the Blues went 'wha you want' in a so called Chinese accent.

It seems now you cannot sing/say anything for fear of upsetting/outraging someone ............... unless you are singing it and it is one of your players then it ok.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.