Racist chanting by Millwall ... or is it ??

More will probably be made of it as it's "Millwall" and their fans are often castigated themselves by the Gutterpress, when we all know all of their fans aren't scum, yet the FakeStream Media will continue this myth.

I look at it this way... If I (an English man) was playing in a match in say Spain and the Spanish fans were singing stuff which stereotyped an English man, such as being a tea drinker, or I should be playing cricket etc etc... Would I be offended?
Would I fuck and I'd probably find it funny.

More will probably be made of it as it's "Millwall" and their fans are often castigated themselves by the Gutterpress, when we all know all of their fans aren't scum, yet the FakeStream Media will continue this myth.

I look at it this way... If I (an English man) was playing in a match in say Spain and the Spanish fans were singing stuff which stereotyped an English man, such as being a tea drinker, or I should be playing cricket etc etc... Would I be offended?
Would I fuck and I'd probably find it funny.
Big Bernard will be turning in his grave mate.

There was this Englishman,a Scotsman,a Welshman and an Irishman ...
That's not even funny!?

As an Englishman, I get offended on behalf of my fellow English folk when we're casually included in the same sentence as the other three...as often happens in jokes. It suggests that English people fraternising with them is somehow a common occurrence, and as such is a generalisation that paints us in a poor light.

That's not even funny!?

As an Englishman, I get offended on behalf of my fellow English folk when we're casually included in the same sentence as the other three...as often happens in jokes. It suggests that English people fraternising with them is somehow a common occurrence, and as such is a generalisation that paints us in a poor light.
OK how about a Mexican,a Canadian and an American were in this bar ...

Big Bernard will be turning in his grave mate.
Lol, I didn't spend too much time thinking of clever one liners for that post.
I always carry this quote around with me by Mr. Manning

"It's easy to laugh and be happy,
when the world rolls along like a song, But a man is worthwhile,
If he can just smile,
When everything goes fucking wrong.....”

Cheers me up every time :)

Quite obviously meant in a derogatory, racist way by Millwall fans but Spurs have little room to be offended when it comes to racist chanting do they not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.