Racist Everton?

shackattack said:
What I meant was I cannot comment for the club re their stance on race. I can however comment for myself. As for the bananas thrown at john barnes, their own fans did this also. He backheeled it if I remember. Like you say you cannot stand everton so its pointless to debate at that opening level.

Are you sure thats how it works? I've had something in the region of maybe 10,000 football debates with United, Liverpool and Everton fans in my lifetime and I can't stand any one of those clubs nor - usually - does the other person like City.

If not liking a club is prohibitive to discussion why on earth do you - an Evertonian - come on BlueMoon - a City forum - in the first place???

I respond to threads on everton or scousers in general. I have no problem with city as I think the two sets of fans are similar. It's an open forum and actually respect most on here.its one of the few sites you do not have to register for or log on to view threads. If someone makes a statement about everton it offers a more balanced opinion to hear from anyone other than a city perspective. They usually end in the same cliched view anyway.

shackattack said:
I respond to threads on everton or scousers in general. I have no problem with city as I think the two sets of fans are similar. It's an open forum and actually respect most on here.its one of the few sites you do not have to register for or log on to view threads. If someone makes a statement about everton it offers a more balanced opinion to hear from anyone other than a city perspective. They usually end in the same cliched view anyway.

Shackattack, before our last encounter with your lot we had to put up with a load of bluenoses on here winding everyone up.
I made a comment about it (which was not directly aimed at you) yet you chose to reply in the same faux-innocent and sensible prose as the above. Claiming the same kinda things too - about how you just want to discuss football in a reasonable and calm manner.

Barely one hour after you beat us you were on here posting what basically amounted to - 'Hahahaha fucking losers!', gloating and rubbing it in.

None of the others did that. Only you.

So fuck off eh with all this sweeter-than-sweet bullshit you're trying to project here.

I have never projected myself as sweeter than anyone. We beat you and yeah I did post but its no more than the banter you would get in the ground. It's the internet try not to look too deep into it and its enjoyable.

Remember when Everton fans spat at Robinho when we beat them 2-1?

Was that because he was black or because he tore them apart that day?

In my youth I was dating a nurse working at something "green" hospital in Liverpool. We were on a night out and waiting at the front of a taxi cue when four black scouse lads walked up and jumped in the taxi that had just arrived. I was not going to have that and protested to the taxi driver whilst holding the door open. I was pushed, shoved, threatened and eventually the taxi pulled off leaving me sprawled on the floor. The next cab arrived and feeling rather violated I asked the driver how we might trace the cab to report the incident. ( oh how innocent to the real world i was ).

The driver went on a racist rant about the incident and passed me back a business card with an Everton crest and the words "Keep Everton White". Shocking to say the very least. Timewise that was maybe 1992 or 93

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.