Radamel Falcao Zarate

DSonBlue

It's well documented of late that he's ready to come to the Prem:

The Colombian said: "There is a club that I dream to play for. They are foreign but I do not want to say who it is now. The Spanish league is good, but I prefer the Premier League as there is a better atmosphere on the field."

I think most expect he's referring to being reunited with the new Chelski boss.

That said, and considering both he and his club know he will leave this summer, I definitely think he's worth talking to.

He'll cost somewhere in the region of £27m but he's excellent so come on City, if Aguero isn't going to happen (or even if it does!), start talks.

First time i saw him was last nights copa game against Argentina and he impressed. Quick, skillfull and good shot.

Can only imagine that he will only go Chelsea.

Would be worth a try though, pretty much a complete striker!

Quality striker but will end up at Chelsea if he comes to England unfortunately

ello_jo said:
Never seen him play, whos he similar to?

He's what I believe to be a complete striker - but with the potential to be even better!

Two feet, great finisher of a variety of goals, can pick a pass out too... and amazing in the air!

Take a look:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIFoB5sk3Eg&hd=1[/youtube]

I don't think pressure affects his game that much either; the last goal was in the Europa League final.

Granted, there's plenty of hi-lights of his ex-Manager, and you can see there's bound to be a bond between the two. That said, I don't think it would be that difficult to prevent him signing for Chelsea - Villas-Boas or not.

Got to be worth a try, for less than £30m?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.