Radamel Falcao Zarate

super_city_si said:
First time i saw him was last nights copa game against Argentina and he impressed. Quick, skillfull and good shot.
He's truly BRILLIANT in the air too! Top top player! I've seen him outside YouTube too, watched all of Porto's Europa games from the quarters to the final and he was the D's B's!

PUTTYBLUE said:
Would be a very good playerto have in the city squad!!!
If Tevez leaves and we got Falcao he'd be te automatic starting no.9, no doubt! Quicker, better movement, better balance and technique, and better in the air (he's the best header-er[I know that's not a word!] than any striker in the world IMO!) than Dzeko. Says a lot too when I didn't want Dzeko before we signed him but I'd love to have Falcao!

FantasyIreland said:
Extended contract till 2015.Buy out just shy of £40m

This news actually makes me think he will be sold even more than before.

I hope the rumours of City interest are true.

Falcao is officially on standby... (fingers crossed)

DSonBlue said:
This news actually makes me think he will be sold even more than before.

I hope the rumours of City interest are true.

Falcao is officially on standby... (fingers crossed)
Thats just wishful thinking I'm afraid. He used (Chelsea specifically with his old boss moving there) to get an improved contract. Its not in the players interest to beef up his asking price if he's after a move. Aguero's agents are trying to get his reduced. Falcao is staying at Porto and just wanted more money.

I'd expect him to stay put as it seems strange for him to sign a new contract raising his buyout clause. If he does move though i'd expect it to be to Chelsea which would mean they'd probably let 2 of drogba, anelka and sturridge go as none of them three would accept being 4th choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.