Radamel Falcao Zarate

So, if we indeed are after Zarate (which wouldn't be too bad!), this must mean that one of our current strikers is on his way out right? Do we know for sure that this would be Tevez?

Matt the Giant said:
So, if we indeed are after Zarate (which wouldn't be too bad!), this must mean that one of our current strikers is on his way out right? Do we know for sure that this would be Tevez?

Tevez wants to leave.

Balo and Dzeko are not good enough so far.

Tevez City said:
Matt the Giant said:

Tevez wants to leave.

Balo and Dzeko are not good enough so far.

We know for sure Tevez used to want to leave, but do we know for sure now?

Balo and Dzeko are definitely not up to it, but I find it hard to see us selling any one of them this summer. Unless they wanted out and a crazy offer came in I guess.

Tevez City said:
Comrade Buka said:
Tevez City said:
Not another target man.

No let's get a little guy so we can pass through the middle, since that is working so well for us.

Its working for United and Barcelona.

Yeah, because United play possession football. And they pass the ball up the pitch with such speed that De Gea can take a nap before the ball has crossed the half way line.

Yeah, of course Messi is just your regular run of the mill player.

Great plan. Let's get 4 midgets, well, let's keep Aguero and Tevez since they already qualify. Then when we need to mix it up, let's sub a midget for a midget. I can tell you have a future in football management.

Falcao is an outstanding player and arguably better than Kun, rumours over here are that Chelsea are ready to offer a massive sum for him.

de niro said:
Atleti said:
Falcao is an outstanding player and arguably better than Kun, rumours over here are that Chelsea are ready to offer a massive sum for him.

over here?

Madrid, sorry. But with AVB no longer at Chelsea they may turn their sights elsewhere. But he'd be very good in the Premiership

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.