Rag hunting and eviction is starting today

Sorry but this is pathetic, I am a Man City fan my whole life I enjoy reading this forum and I don't post much but it's the first site I check every morning in work.

I joined the league at the start of the season and before the first game week started I was thrown out. My team was "Silva Bullet,"
I had Valencia in it, not like it was Rat face or Shrek.
I was confused as to why that was, And a friend of mine laughed and said "They prob threw you out for having Valencia in your team."

I laughed it off because the thought of that was simply childish and embarrassing I didn't think people would be that ridiculous.
I just made this post to say I am extremely dissapointed at this and as a life long City fan I am ashamed that there is so many Idiots following the team which I love so much.

Cheers lads.

richierichballs said:
Sorry but this is pathetic, I am a Man City fan my whole life I enjoy reading this forum and I don't post much but it's the first site I check every morning in work.

I joined the league at the start of the season and before the first game week started I was thrown out. My team was "Silva Bullet,"
I was confused as to why that was, And a friend of mine laughed and said "They prob threw you out for having Valencia in your team."

I laughed it off because the thought of that was simply childish and embarrassing I didn't think people would be that ridiculous.
I just made this post to say I am extremely dissapointed at this and as a life long City fan I am ashamed that there is so many Idiots following the team which I love so much.

Cheers lads.

Agreed.... it is embarrassing being a city fan when this is happening.

For the record I've been in the Fantasy League since GW1 and not had any rags in my team yet, 351st in the league :(

richierichballs said:

Cheers lads.

It may be a bit difficult to understand the rules of bluemoon fantasy football, so here they are again

one rule = one rule only = no rags in your team = simple

mcfcnorthstand said:
richierichballs said:

Cheers lads.

It may be a bit difficult to understand the rules of bluemoon fantasy football, so here they are again

It seems I`ve had my team kicked out too, had Rooney and Van Der Sar for the first week only (amassed the grand total of 17 points) before the no united players rule was pointed out to me, fair enough, my mistake, would it have been a problem to just minus the points ?
A bit out of order to just kick people out at this late stage imo.

Hi,

I'm playing for the first time in this league, when I read the rules I removed the one united player I had BEFORE I JOINED in week 2. Since then I have had no united players in, so why did I get banned?

I'm new to the site, but I think its a little unfair as I followed the rules.

My post is in the thread about raghunting.

DirtyHarry said:
mcfcnorthstand said:

It seems I`ve had my team kicked out too, had Rooney and Van Der Sar for the first week only (amassed the grand total of 17 points) before the no united players rule was pointed out to me, fair enough, my mistake, would it have been a problem to just minus the points ?
A bit out of order to just kick people out at this late stage imo.

Its in black and white at top of page, no rags in team.

There was 450 teams in the league last Saturday, now its 411 and I have been through the 200 out of the 450. So thats 39 teams that have or had rags in team. Still 250 togo.

i have rooney in my fifa 11 team who gives a flying fuck im 11 points ahead in the prem, and tevez is still my lead goal scorer. am i a rag ? its a fuckin game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.