Rags advertising at Manchester airport

Bobbyespania

Been a while since I’ve flown out and into Manchester airport. But it annoyed me when flying in that the welcome banner was rag pictures and welcome to Manchester. Why haven’t our owners done nothing to rectify this. We are supposed to be the pride of the northwest now.

Been a while since I’ve flown out and into Manchester airport. But it annoyed me when flying in that the welcome banner was rag pictures and welcome to Manchester. Why haven’t our owners done nothing to rectify this. We are supposed to be the pride of the northwest now.
Was it an Aeroflot poster? One of their sponsors. Used to be Turkish and I’d see them all over the place.

Have they relocated the airport to Trafford?

Erm, yes it is.

Manchester or Greater Manchester. Ringway was always in Cheshire.

I've just googled a map of Manchester, red boundary and there's a little black plane down at the bottom. Well, f me with a raw carrot. But there doesn't seem to be a little red stadium over on the western side!! I still say Ringway is in Cheshire!!

Last edited:
Fuckin hell,people will find a reason to whinge anywhere.

If a poster at the local airport is all they have,then good fucking luck to the cvnts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.