Rags Away, 6th april 2013.

Hi
If any spares are going please pm me, i can meet at any time to give you the money<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:23 pm --<br /><br />Hi
If any spares are going please pm me, i can meet at any time to give you the money

Can anyone suggest where to drink before the derby in town which is over populated with blues rather than reds?

I may have 1 ticket spare - unfortunately I have to head off to Moscow for an urgent job. I'm just waiting for our supporters club chairman to arrive off holiday this evening to see if he wants it.
If i don't hear from him before 21.00 hrs this evening (Sunday 7th Apr) then I will make the ticket available.
The ticket is currently with me in Cambridge but my colleagues are still going so I can pass on contacts to arrange a meet.

TICKET NOW GONE - THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTACTED ME IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME - TIME NOW 19:57 SUNDAY 7TH APRIL

Blues need some help......

Iv got 1 adult and 1 junior for tomorrow, however on the tickets it doesn't specify which one is the junior! Have the tick office fucked up and give me 2 adults? Just tried ringing club but they shut till 9 tomorrow now! Anyone else had the same problem?

luke2993 said:
Blues need some help......

Iv got 1 adult and 1 junior for tomorrow, however on the tickets it doesn't specify which one is the junior! Have the tick office fucked up and give me 2 adults? Just tried ringing club but they shut till 9 tomorrow now! Anyone else had the same problem?
if your worrying so much, just give me one of the tickets, then it will be all sorted mate. haha

abudhabiblue said:
I may have 1 ticket spare - unfortunately I have to head off to Moscow for an urgent job. I'm just waiting for our supporters club chairman to arrive off holiday this evening to see if he wants it.
If i don't hear from him before 21.00 hrs this evening (Sunday 7th Apr) then I will make the ticket available.
The ticket is currently with me in Cambridge but my colleagues are still going so I can pass on contacts to arrange a meet.

TICKET NOW GONE - THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTACTED ME IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME - TIME NOW 19:57 SUNDAY 7TH APRIL

Just being a nosey bstard but whereabout in Cambridge are you mate? also have you got your poisoned umbrella and your sushi with you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.