Rags on the forum.

United fans like that piss me off as much as they do you....I use a United forum and write for one of the fanzines and theres wankers on there like there is everywhere.....

j jay said:
coggie said:
United fans like that piss me off as much as they do you....I use a United forum and write for one of the fanzines and theres wankers on there like there is everywhere.....

Rag..

I like your consistency

j jay said:
coggie said:
Well I'm a United fan and to be honest enjoy coming on here and looking at your views...makes interesting reading. I'm not on here to slag City off but have in the past given my opinion....I may not be welcome and I can understand that but eh each to their own...

Rag ...

LMAO!!

Nice one

coggie said:
Well I'm a United fan and to be honest enjoy coming on here and looking at your views...makes interesting reading. I'm not on here to slag City off but have in the past given my opinion....I may not be welcome and I can understand that but eh each to their own...
But you've said your a rag,why do others pretend to be a supporter of another team ?

coggie said:
True. I can be a wanker more than I'd like to think. I try not to make a habit of it though. So what fanzine do you write for?

Brucie Bonus said:
coggie said:
True. I can be a wanker more than I'd like to think. I try not to make a habit of it though. So what fanzine do you write for?

Why do you want to know that? Mild curiosity I hope or are you just trying to show a more caring side to Bluemooners?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.