Rags on the forum.

Bluemanc....when have I pretended to be a supporter of another team...certainly not n here

I write for RedNews

coggie said:
Bluemanc....when have I pretended to be a supporter of another team...certainly not n here

I write for RedNews

Cheers. Ah. "Coggie The Red". Sorry mate, I just said Stan Collymore's accent bothered me...and there you are from...

bluemanc said:
coggie said:

I write for RedNews
I didn't mean you,i meant the 300 others that come on as Blue/City,Kippax something,pretending to be someone your not is a tad worrying,tbh.

Sorry I thought you meant me....fuck knows why they do it to be honest....I've known United fans go on FC Utd forum to give them grief and scousers come on ours...for me it's the cowards way of "acting hard"

its good to take the piss,we all do it anyway its just we dont have a great deal to take the piss about at the moment but our time will come, as for the wum's on ere i think its funny and dont blame them as they are only nearly human..

stonie said:
its good to take the piss,we all do it anyway its just we dont have a great deal to take the piss about at the moment but our time will come, as for the wum's on ere i think its funny and dont blame them as they are only nearly human..

I came on here the week after you did the double over us....and there was plenty of piss taking then...

Brucie...fucking quick research there mate

coggie said:
bluemanc said:
I didn't mean you,i meant the 300 others that come on as Blue/City,Kippax something,pretending to be someone your not is a tad worrying,tbh.

Sorry I thought you meant me....fuck knows why they do it to be honest....I've known United fans go on FC Utd forum to give them grief and scousers come on ours...for me it's the cowards way of "acting hard"
I've just had a look at rednews & you crack down bigtime on multiple user names & ban posters who use them to post crap,that's good.
It seems a decent set up aswell.

bluemanc said:
coggie said:
I've just had a look at rednews & you crack down bigtime on multiple user names & ban posters who use them to post crap,that's good.
It seems a decent set up aswell.

RedNews is not bad...some decent lads on there...and a few not so decent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.