Rags on the forum.

Ducado said:
coggie said:
Well I'm a United fan and to be honest enjoy coming on here and looking at your views...makes interesting reading. I'm not on here to slag City off but have in the past given my opinion....I may not be welcome and I can understand that but eh each to their own...

I don't have a problem with people who are honest in their allegiance and just want some debate, the more the merrier, but it's the WUM's that get to me, like has been said why bother

Agreed. It's the WUMs who think they are being clever that are just wasting their own time. As far as I'm concerned if you're not here to take the piss, which you're not you are welcome to discuss football. Other team fans just need to sense the tone, have the banter when it suits but not to wind up and antagonise.

Lots of 'other' fans join their rivals forums, I think its ok as a rule so long as they behave and show a little respect. A bit like sitting in the wrong end at a match, remember where you are and be humble is a general rule. Lots of other teams fans on a Liverpool website I'm a member of and they contribute hugely to the general boards, couple of City fans recently turned up. The WUMs get rooted out eventually, especially the rag ones!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.