Rags v Chelsea

I think United will win at Stamford Bridge, particularly with Cole and Terry (and Drogba) out. It's imperative we take three points tomorrow.

Agreed, they have 3 or 4 tough games coming up but we need to start winning our matches and forgetting about them. If we are no longer taking 3 points in matches like Saturday against Fulham we don't deserve to be top. Hopefully we can start showing some metal. It is times like this that make you realise what is meant when the question is asked of a team as to whether they have what it takes to be champions. We have our backs to the wall at the moment but I think we can do it. Believe!

no Terry and Cole (they have not been good this year but their replacements aren't any better), no Ramires, maybe no Lampard?, no Drogba, starting a striker that has less goals than Andy Carroll...

Rooney and Nani back for the Rags, and just when it seems like things are getting jammy, I'd bet donut stealer De Gea gets 2 or 3 clean sheets out of the next 4 starts.

3-1 to the Rags, we need 15 pts from next 5 games.

Funny how people underestimate Chelsea.

Dont ever underestimate the big clubs Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal when they play United. They always gives them a dog-fight no matter how many players they are missing.

Amadeus20 said:
Funny how people underestimate Chelsea.

Dont ever underestimate the big clubs Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal when they play United. They always gives them a dog-fight no matter how many players they are missing.
yeah, Arsenal gave them one hell of a fight a fortnight ago giving them a sound beating..........oh

Arsenal was unlucky. That stupid Arshavin-substitution decided the match at the end. They dominated the 2nd Half.

it is a piss take how they seem to play every team when they're either short of key players, out of form or generally playing shite. That said we should concentrate on getting our 3 points and whatever happens in the other games means we're still going to be top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.