Rags win FA Cup or Dippers win CL? Choose.....

malg

Easy enough. Would you rather:

1. Rags win the FA Cup and Liverpool lose the CL final.

or

2. Liverpool win the CL and Rags get battered by Chelsea.

Now, I reckon I'll be in the minority here, but I still want to see the Rags lose every single game they play (yep, every time the bastards take the pitch. As bad as Liverpool are, they've never had a 37 years banner, they've never had a manager say "not in my lifetime" and that jizz stain, skip licking micro knobbed Neville didn't play for them) so it's 2 for me.

Always want the scum to get battered plus Liverpool winning the champs league would also piss of the rags so only one option.

1. Every fucking day. Rags can be like arsenal, win the FA cup a few times and never win the title. Dippers winning the cl before us would be a real shitter, especially as the bastards cheated and attacked us.

Number 1. In a couple of years, no one will remember who won the 17/18 FA cup. But in 100 years hundreds of millions will still remember that Liverpool won the 17/18 CL. The media in the football world will never forget the CL. Also, those who own and run the Club, Pep and his staff (or any other City coach), and the players would take one CL trophy over 10 FA cup trophies.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! ;-)

I can't believe this and the way I feel, but, Liverpool losing to Real Madrid for me.
Not even arsed if Utd win the FA Cup. Whoopie do! Well I am a bit arsed actually. I would like a Chelsea win but i would be gutted if Liverpool won the CL. Bunch of Pricks.
Next season its back to normal and i'll support Liverpool to beat Utd but after this season my hatred for Liverppol has grown 10 fold.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.