Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
so based on one game where no one played well, hes not going to be a superstar.
Not based on one game mate. I was replying to a post that suggested that Sterling was as good as Hazard! No fookin way. Hazard protects the ball in such a way that Sterling can only dream of. Hazard is so much stronger and skilful. Sterling very rarely retains possession.

He most definitely isn't world class potential. He is a good player that has good and bad games, I would be surprised if in 2 or 3 years he has improved significantly. I just don't see it in him.

in your opinion hes not. but based on this season hes been one of our best players and is one of our main attacking players.

Not based on one game mate. I was replying to a post that suggested that Sterling was as good as Hazard! No fookin way. Hazard protects the ball in such a way that Sterling can only dream of. Hazard is so much stronger and skilful. Sterling very rarely retains possession.

oh fair enough mate. I'm not sure, but i think i read somewhere saying he has more assists then hazard this year ? big difference as well is age hazard is 4 or 5 years older then sterling. hazard wasn't as good as sterling at the same age.

oh fair enough mate. I'm not sure, but i think i read somewhere saying he has more assists then hazard this year ? big difference as well is age hazard is 4 or 5 years older then sterling. hazard wasn't as good as sterling at the same age.
Ok he might have more assists. But I watch Hazzard and I rarely see him lose possession. I watch Sterling and I expect him to lose possession. Don't get me wrong I really want Raheem to do well but I'm running out of patience. It's not that he doesn't try or work hard, I just don't think he has the natural talent that someone like Hazard has. When Real Madrid or Barca come looking for their next attacking midfielder they will be looking at Hazzard, not Sterling.

Good enough for what exactly?
For where this club strives to be. He is not the only one by a long way
in your opinion hes not. but based on this season hes been one of our best players and is one of our main attacking players.
Fair enough,in my opinion he won't develop much more than what we see now. I hope he proves me wrong and becomes as productive as a Bale or Robben but I just done see it. He plays like he really cares and that's enough for me at the moment.

Had a stinker today.
what games have you been watching this season ?? he's been one of our best players.
no he hasn't. When he's bad, he's laughable. He still shoots like he's got a broken ankle. Still can't finish. Did you see when he crossed it half way up the Kop at Anfield? Did you see when he kicked the fucking ground instead of the ball when clean through against Burnley??? All I keep reading is that he's the nuts but I've yet to see it.

For where this club strives to be. He is not the only one by a long way

Fair enough,in my opinion he won't develop much more than what we see now. I hope he proves me wrong and becomes as productive as a Bale or Robben but I just done see it. He plays like he really cares and that's enough for me at the moment.

If he keeps improving as he has been doing he will be world-class in time.

His performances in Europe are overlooked but he's been excellent in the last two group stages.

no he hasn't. When he's bad, he's laughable. He still shoots like he's got a broken ankle. Still can't finish. Did you see when he crossed it half way up the Kop at Anfield? Did you see when he kicked the fucking ground instead of the ball when clean through against Burnley??? All I keep reading is that he's the nuts but I've yet to see it.

your watching someone else, if you dont think hes been good this season. stop reacting to todays game..... when anyone plays bad its not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.