Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been confirmed he wasn't booked, so definitely eligible for next game.

Thought he was superb last night, a mature performance. Once he adds more intelligence to his game, he is going to be frightening. If you watch England games, he stands out more than he does for us, but he's definitely in the right place playing and training with Silva, De Bruyne, Sane, Aguero every day.

For a long time I've not really had a 'favourite' City player. I think guys like KDB, Toure, Kun, Silva, even Vinny, and Nasri have all had and shown moments of genius which have made me love them. But Raz is my favourite player since probably back when King Carlos was my favourite player pre-golfing holiday. Just love the guy and watching him grow week in and week out into the player I always knew he'd become is so satisfying.

No seriously he has proved me very wrong recently. As has Sagna (despite a poor defensive game last night), Caballero and Fernando.

He's becoming one of my favourites actually.

Stones is still shit though. You gotta give me that!

There have been a few games of late where he's not been at the level of the others around him. Some of his decision making and final balls have been substandard.

Last night he raised his game though. He was excellent

World class once again. His passing is so underrated. Was very worried when it seemed he would miss the next match due to yellow card. Navas or Nolito would have probably replaced him and that is an enormous drop in quality. Was a big fan of Sterling since he joined even last season being limited by MP's tactics you could see his quality. An absolute joy to watch. Great to see him and Sane forming a great understanding. Will be our starting wingers for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.