Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
played well today...should have had a penalty

when KDB was shifted outside he played more central and was equally good.....he stepped up when he could have easily hidden considering the abuse he has had from them lot.....shows a growing mental strength from Raheem and it can only help him

Don't think he will ever be prolific in front of goal; he just aint a natural but he has so much more to his game and his movement off the ball has hugely improved (as it would ad should playing with someone like silva)

i don't know why you follow me.
To be fair, I was thinking the same thing and I don't follow you—you are just popping up in nearly every thread I am viewing.

It's difficult to miss your continuous negative posts, not that I necessarily disagree with everything you say.

To be fair, I was thinking the same thing and I don't follow you—you are just popping up in nearly every thread I am viewing.

It's difficult to miss your continuous negative posts, not that I necessarily disagree with everything you say.

being as good as you hope he can be, is different to thinking he's not any good.

Just saying, it's tone and context after all.

As frustrating as Sterling Is at times, he will eventually find his composure at key moments to eventually become a world class player. His shooting is still erratic, but his confidence under Pep has come on leaps and bounds this season, and I'm fucking loving that Rahim Is slowly silencing those that want him to fail.

To me that just looks like he completely misses the ball with his right foot, and then Milner's left leg takes him out immediately after. I still have no idea how he missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.