Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried too hard towards the end of the game, was trying to do too much himself but overall had a good game. Worked tirelessly and was once again robbed of a perfectly legitimate penalty.
It seems those who slagged him of relentlessly last season and have had to keep schtum this year are slowly but surely reappearing in order to try and claim they were right all along when they couldn't be further wrong if they tried.
He's a class player who brings something to the team that others can't. That's why he plays so often and will continue to do so.

Looking for explanations as to why Sterling doesn't get penalties , the answer from ex refs on SkySportsNews seems to be...
He runs too fast so you cant really tell whats happened

Looking for explanations as to why Sterling doesn't get penalties , the answer from ex refs on SkySportsNews seems to be...
He runs too fast so you cant really tell whats happened

Well who could argue with such cutting edge analysis like that?

To me that just looks like he completely misses the ball with his right foot, and then Milner's left leg takes him out immediately after. I still have no idea how he missed it.

Try watching again, Milner comes into the back of his calf as Sterling is about to shoot, and kicks Sterling's right leg into the air.

If you genuinely can't see that, you should consult medical advice, specsavers, stop driving etc. it is clear as day. It was clear as day to the commentators in the game, it was clear as day to the Sky studio bellends, and it was clear as day to the Radio 5 & MOTD panel.

I can't believe anyone without an ulterior motive Re:Sterling can fail to see that it's as blatant a foul as you'll ever get in the box.

love Sterling but at this moment he is being out played by Sane , It is not skill just work rate and determination . Sane gets back and tackles and without that Sterling will never be world class, as for getting chopped down from behind in the box with both the lines man and the ref having good views, what do you expect he has been booked the most for diving in the league, and so what if all of them were proven wrong , unless the club come out in support of him it will continue

love Sterling but at this moment he is being out played by Sane , It is not skill just work rate and determination . Sane gets back and tackles and without that Sterling will never be world class, as for getting chopped down from behind in the box with both the lines man and the ref having good views, what do you expect he has been booked the most for diving in the league, and so what if all of them were proven wrong , unless the club come out in support of him it will continue

So now we're blaming Sterling for poor decisions against him in the past, costing him decisions now, fantastic.

I just can't fathom why some fans are such contemptable cun*s to this player, when he's been good all season and was again good yesterday. The only reason this thread is active is because people are blaming him for being cynically fouled in the box, and yet it's his fucking fault.

But I suppose now Stones is playing well, someone else must be the boo boy for a while.

So now we're blaming Sterling for poor decisions against him in the past, costing him decisions now, fantastic.

I just can't fathom why some fans are such contemptable cun*s to this player, when he's been good all season and was again good yesterday. The only reason this thread is active is because people are blaming him for being cynically fouled in the box, and yet it's his fucking fault.

But I suppose now Stones is playing well, someone else must be the boo boy for a while.

So is/was Stones a boo boy in your book then ?

I love DeBruyne but at this moment he is being out played by Silva. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but thought I'd tell you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.