Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's decent but I just don't see world class potential, is there really anything that sets him apart from say Wilfried Zaha?

I think hes better than Zaha but I dont think there would be a huge drop off in results if it was Zaha in this City side instead. I think there are a few players you could say the same about e.g. Walcott, Redmond, Townsend. I think Sterling is better than them all, however most people base their opinion of Sterling on his assist stats and I think those mentioned would probably end up with similar stats if they were in this City side.

I like him, but sometimes he just frustrates. He should just go at fullbacks like Robben at bayern and all those typical wingers of old did. He needs to actually grab a game by the scruff of the neck now in order to kick on otherwise he will plateau out eventu as just another very good English player.

He has the potential, he just needs to believe more imo

scored a goal that was wrongly disallowed, if that counted he would have had another good game. all the sterling haters seem to come out when we lose. people wanting/mentioning bloody zaha instead xD

scored a goal that was wrongly disallowed, if that counted he would have had another good game. all the sterling haters seem to come out when we lose. people wanting/mentioning bloody zaha instead xD

It would have been Aguero's goal as the ball was clearly over the line when Cech palmed it out to Sterling.

Nobody said they wanted him?

What seperates Sterling from Zaha though?

people are mentioning him though and your trying to compare. you dont think theres any difference ? how about quality ? potential. zaha apart from this season has been very average, in a better quality team at united he was shit. sterlings on 20 something assists overall this season, including penalties won. i think only hazard has more ?. sterling has also performed in the big games for us, especially champions league games. zaha isn't as good as sterling and doesnt have as much potential.

Nobody said they wanted him?

What seperates Sterling from Zaha though?

Well, Sterling is an England international for a start. Proven Champions League performer. On course for 4 consecutive seasons with 10 goals, Zaha yet to have 1. Also proved he could do it at TWO big clubs, Zaha at United quite frankly did fuck all.

Honestly, I thought Sterling would be further ahead than he currently is.

Another player I don't think will be in our strongest eleven next season.

Well, Sterling is an England international for a start. Proven Champions League performer. On course for 4 consecutive seasons with 10 goals, Zaha yet to have 1. Also proved he could do it at TWO big clubs, Zaha at United quite frankly did fuck all.

So is Zaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.