Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea on MOTD they were complaining he's not the finished article and then not making the incredibly obvious point that he's only 21 years old so isn't expected to be!

If it was a united kid they were talking about, neville would have emphasized that point and focused on the positive, unlike ignoring that point completely and focusing on every negative, or even making some up it seemed
Pogba is 23 all I keep hearing is that the rags paid £89m for the potential yet Sterling is 21 and pundits are expecting him to be the finished article. How those halfwits get paid is beyond me. If was as bad at my job as they are at theirs i'd be down the job centre.

Pogba is 23 all I keep hearing is that the rags paid £89m for the potential yet Sterling is 21 and pundits are expecting him to be the finished article. How those halfwits get paid is beyond me. If was as bad at my job as they are at theirs i'd be down the job centre.

Sometimes I'm not sure whether it's bias or sheer incompetence. With neville and Murphy on match of the day it felt like an unhealthy mix of both

Well said.

Because they want us to fail as a collective. How dare little man city be bought by a Arab owner with oil money that elevated them to the established top four table is the rhetoric they spout under their turned up noses. They may not put it as blunt as that but read between the lines and it can be seen.

Us against them, We win. CTID

Sterling has played outstanding so far hopefully he keeps it up and not get back into that stupid routine of slow running, late crossing and greedy play.

Pep on Sterling: "Raz [Sterling] is showing his quality because, maybe last season, he played one weekend and then didn’t play the next."
Pep on Sterling: "When a player isn’t playing he feels, ‘The coach doesn’t love me.’ When a player doesn’t feel loved, it is difficult."

Pep on Sterling: "Raz [Sterling] is showing his quality because, maybe last season, he played one weekend and then didn’t play the next."
Pep on Sterling: "When a player isn’t playing he feels, ‘The coach doesn’t love me.’ When a player doesn’t feel loved, it is difficult."
Pep seems to have taken no time at all to get Sterling. I hope he continues to prove the haters wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.