Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think you would be slow to respond on that one NK!

His earlier comments re Otamendi sitting on his arse & 'I wasn't here last year' suggests to me that he was probably watching the tv pulling his fucking hair out at the complete lack of management, same as many City fans.

I don't see how he can avoid Sterling being left out in the future tbh though. But I think he's probably talking more a bout the way he was randomly left out or put in, probably without any kind of direction.

Oh give over mate, for someone of your intelligence this Pellegrinini bashing is unbecoming.

I think he's a wanker but I think his mistakes should be brought up & discussed as legitimate football discussion.

I actually think it's the most interesting subject on here. The huge difference between incompetence & quality management & where the two sometimes meet.

What happens is usually censorship or people such as yourself instantly jumping on any legitimate criticism, so consequently we are not allowed to discuss the different pros & cons of systems or use of squad resources or man management.

We have to indulge in Pellegrini Denial rather than talk about it.

I think he's a wanker but I think his mistakes should be brought up & discussed as legitimate football discussion.

I actually think it's the most interesting subject on here. The huge difference between incompetence & quality management & where the two sometimes meet.

What happens is usually censorship or people such as yourself instantly jumping on any legitimate criticism, so consequently we are not allowed to discuss the different pros & cons of systems or use of squad resources or man management.

We have to indulge in Pellegrini Denial rather than talk about it.

If Pellegrini was afforded the same autonomy as Guardiola I might be inclined to agree but he wasn't, he was simply a yes man holding the fort until the man we want to build this team/club became available.

Looking at Pellegrini's Villareal or Malaga teams and the type of players he liked to use and the roles he used them in could you see Sterling being the type of player that Pellegrini would pursue?

Oh and btw calling someone a dickhead isn't legitimate criticism, it's childish bullshit.

His earlier comments re Otamendi sitting on his arse & 'I wasn't here last year' suggests to me that he was probably watching the tv pulling his fucking hair out at the complete lack of management, same as many City fans.

I don't see how he can avoid Sterling being left out in the future tbh though. But I think he's probably talking more a bout the way he was randomly left out or put in, probably without any kind of direction.
It will be more about rotation and tactics with Pep though rather than as you say random guesswork from his predecessor

If Pellegrini was afforded the same autonomy as Guardiola I might be inclined to agree but he wasn't, he was simply a yes man holding the fort until the man we want to build this team/club became available.

Looking at Pellegrini's Villareal or Malaga teams and the type of players he liked to use and the roles he used them in could you see Sterling being the type of player that Pellegrini would pursue?

Oh and btw calling someone a dickhead isn't legitimate criticism, it's childish bullshit.

That was a joke, but seeing you have explained he wasn't given the autonamy to get the best out of Sterling, we know now what the problem was.

I have no idea what kind of player Pellegrini would persue btw as I've no fucking idea what he was trying to do & generally we are not allowed to talk about it.

Pep on Sterling: "Raz [Sterling] is showing his quality because, maybe last season, he played one weekend and then didn’t play the next."
Pep on Sterling: "When a player isn’t playing he feels, ‘The coach doesn’t love me.’ When a player doesn’t feel loved, it is difficult."

Source? Was it during yesterday's PC? Didnt hear this tbh. Maybe it was with one of the spanish media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.