Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite surprised there aren't a slew of posts in this thread commending him today. Was sensational, and the cheeky cleverness of that finish was a delight.

Quite surprised there aren't a slew of posts in this thread commending him today. Was sensational, and the cheeky cleverness of that finish was a delight.

This thread has been very quiet cos he's been our best player so far this season. Once he hits a poor run of form it'll pick back up.

Excellent today, would have liked to have seen him run and run at that LB who was a red card waiting to happen (should have been sent off first half ffs).

Simply a different player so far this season, looks worth every bit of the fee.

I think Aguero is dominating thoughts, but I for one am over the moon for Raheem. Wonderful start to the season and Pep's showing so much confidence in him.

Awesome start to the season. Think he'll get better as the season goes on too and his fitness increases as his dribbling game etc has been fading in the second half of each game.. double digits goals and assists in the league this season I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.