Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
o-CROOKS-570.jpg

Terrifying!

Nobody dominates for 95 minutes each game, not even Messi. An explosive player needs to conserve energy more than others. If u want him to dominate for 95 minutes, he can only play 1 match per 2 weeks!!!

For the first time, Raz is playing under a coach who knows tactics inside out and also elite talent inside out, including wingers. He is coming on leaps and bounds. But remember, its a new system and responsibility for him too. Once he understands the game dynamics and movements of his teammates better, he will be even more smart, effective and decisive!

It's been great seeing him play as he has and everything I wanted from last season. Can only get better with more confidence too. Plus he won me money with that goal to make it 3-1!

I'd love to have a 100% positive post in this thread but I'm going to have to put a stop to that. What the fuck and where the fuck has this "RAZ" come from? Is it a tongue in cheek joke name or are you full grown adults seriously giving him this nickname?

It's been great seeing him play as he has and everything I wanted from last season. Can only get better with more confidence too. Plus he won me money with that goal to make it 3-1!

I'd love to have a 100% positive post in this thread but I'm going to have to put a stop to that. What the fuck and where the fuck has this "RAZ" come from? Is it a tongue in cheek joke name or are you full grown adults seriously giving him this nickname?

Pep referred to him as Raz in an interview.

It comes from pep himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.