Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some of us thought he could. ;)

Didn't you slate him along with the rest of the team? (:

I've watched the game back this morning, also a worthy note is when he attempts to dribble, should he lose it, he has it back in his possession within seconds.... I counted 4/5 attempts last night that didn't come off but his body was already between the man and the ball to safeguard it after a tackle - that has clearly been coached in!!!

One of the most striking improvements has been his composure in those critical key moments in and around the goal. To me it's all about being supported in his self-belief by Pep. Last night he was our stand out player. He has always had blistering speed. Now it's being coupled with a rapidly developing football intelligence and a licence to take on players with his natural gifts.

It's been a brilliant transformation, and if this continues the sky is the limit.

His crossing from the right hand side is a revelation. He put in 3 balls in the first half which should have been put into the net. Aguero is going to have to learn to get on the end of some of them as he always seems to be so far behind the play when crosses come into the box

tumblr_inline_noi35pkxoW1qbqje6_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.