Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touch let him down a few times today, particularly right at the end.

Other than that he was great and he's really developing into a player who never gives up when we're behind.

Thought he put some great crosses in second half, just seemed to lack any anticipation from the forwards.

Not sure I'd class many or any of them as great crosses but some were decent efforts; however, I was not referrring just to today but, either way, he needs to connect with more fianl balls and get more strikes on target. There's also other improvements he needs to make to his game and, hopefully, he will: he has time on his side.

Think so many are that desperate for him to succeed they over rate his performances massively.

Iheanacho and Sterling were the only forwards who came out with any credit. Sterling was much better when he moved to the right, and the most likely route to a City goal was when he ran at their defence and City set one twos up on the edge of their area.

Another decent game, aside from a few poor touches, but did he have a shot in the whole game?

Our reluctance to shoot is annoying

I noticed Ian Darke was quickly on his case at half time yesterday. Probably had the tweet in his drafts for 3 months waiting for Sterling to have a poor game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.