Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any player that is so fragile that he can't handle booing and name calling lacks the inner strength required of a top sportsman..When the tough get going etc etc......Raheem has the Nasri gene.
Must have been a frustating season for you where you havn't had an opportunity to criticize Raheem until now.

Eh? Seriously, what game were you watching?
Bernardo came on on 71 minutes and turned the whole game in its head. He could get past Robertson (inside or outside) this sucked in Milner who was also bamboozled - resulting in KDB getting space AND Aguero getting service. Coupled with Liverpool being shattered we were suddenly bossing the game.
I’m talking about Aguero not Silva. You said Aguero made two assists. I only counted one. Bernardo made a good contribution when he came on although some might say, not before time.

Any player that is so fragile that he can't handle booing and name calling lacks the inner strength required of a top sportsman..When the tough get going etc etc......Raheem has the Nasri gene.

Your post displays a significant lack of awareness.

In my opinion sterling has had his best season in a city shirt, he did crumble at klanfield at weekend though, it disappointed me as I thought he would like to shove the dippers abuse down there throats, but did the complete opposite, very disappointing for him on Sunday, but he can pick himself up and play a major part in the remainder of the season then hopefully will have a premier league champions medal to show for it

I'm aware he's a 'professional sportsman' on a shed load of money a week -so sorry for not wanting to hug him better,it pisses me right off when someone who gets all the good stuff can't do the tough stuff and that goes in any walk of life.
One thing everyone reading this thread should be aware of is that you seem to hate Sterling and can't talk positive about the lad. I took a look at your post history and its fucking scary. I don't think you've written a positive post about Sterling all season despite him arguably being our second best player. That's pretty pathetic from a so called City fan. The only think you've done in this thread is to whine at him, even when he has had good games. Hurts me to see City fans that have a negative agenda against very well performing players in our club. If you havn't had a positive thing to say all season regarding Sterling, then keep quiet when he "finally" has a poor game.

One thing everyone reading this thread should be aware of is that you seem to hate Sterling and can't talk positive about the lad. I took a look at your post history and its fucking scary. I don't think you've written a positive post about Sterling all season despite him arguably being our second best player. That's pretty pathetic from a so called City fan. The only think you've done in this thread is to whine at him, even when he has had good games. Hurts me to see City fans that have a negative agenda against very well performing players in our club. If you havn't had a positive thing to say all season regarding Sterling, then keep quiet when he "finally" has a poor game.
I'm sure Sterling is gutted that I think he needs to toughen up as for you well as soon as someone starts the whole 'I've been looking at your past posts' etc etc -I think weirdo.

Last edited:
I'm sure Sterling is gutted that I have the temerity to have criticised him as for you I'm not arsed.
I just think it's sad that you're a City fan and still spouts out shit against our own player without ever praising him despite him having a brilliant season.

It’s only a matter of time until Raheem puts in a performance at anfield. I just hope that when he scores he celebrates.
Nothing over the top, maybe a Ade style knee slide in front of those morons in the kop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.