Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't shite on Saturday: he did plenty of good work in the game.

He was shite, offered nothing and why he was subbed. I only would have kept him on because the bench wasn't offering much however it was no surprise he was the one sacrificed. He's had many many good games this season so it isn't a problem, we are allowed to say when he is shite.

He was shite, offered nothing and why he was subbed. I only would have kept him on because the bench wasn't offering much however it was no surprise he was the one sacrificed. He's had many many good games this season so it isn't a problem, we are allowed to say when he is shite.

No we are not,we are gonna be asked to go and support another team,fuck me

I love Raheem but I think most of us realise he is half the player when he plays on the left. Didn't think he was shite on Saturday but he was below par and I think he often is when he plays on that side. Personally I wish he had taken off Gundogan, put Diaz on left, switched Sterling to the right and put Bernardo into the middle where Gundogan was playing.

I love Raheem but I think most of us realise he is half the player when he plays on the left. Didn't think he was shite on Saturday but he was below par and I think he often is when he plays on that side. Personally I wish he had taken off Gundogan, put Diaz on left, switched Sterling to the right and put Bernardo into the middle where Gundogan was playing.

Which is the correct answer, Gundogan had a good game until he reached the final third of the pitch Bernardo there and that game is won for me.

No we are not,we are gonna be asked to go and support another team,fuck me

You can't on here, people are very precious to Sterling. It's madness

Which is the correct answer, Gundogan had a good game until he reached the final third of the pitch Bernardo there and that game is won for me.

You can't on here, people are very precious to Sterling. It's madness

I'm quitting this thread,even when he has more mares this season,which he will,I'm gonna say fuck all in future

I suggest you watch the game again if you have not done so. I've watched watched near enough the first hour back (so far) and Raz was not shite; nor was he great but one glaring error seems to have clouded some people's objectivity.

I think there are plenty of examples of "constructive criticism"(those saying he has struggled from the left have a point) and then there's people simply saying he was shite on saturday or is shite in general when neither of those statements are true. I can see why some feel those statements are unacceptable as a fan, although "go support another team" is a bit far.

I agree some people wont take any criticism of him which isn't healthy but some of you are being far worse on the other side of the fence giving him no credit at all so don't make out that your standards are somehow better in this. He's earned us far more points than he's lost us points, for every chance he should have buried he's provided an assist, won a penalty and sometimes even been our clutch player, scoring a last minute winner.

Last edited:
He certainly isn't perfect, but i think he contributes way more good than bad.

And certainly, when i see the team sheet on match day, I'm happier to see his name on the right channel than anyone else's in the squad.

I think there are plenty of examples of "constructive criticism"(those saying he has struggled from the left have a point) and then there's people simply saying he was shite on saturday or is shite in general when neither of those statements are true. I can see why some feel those statements are unacceptable as a fan, although "go support another team" is a bit far.

I agree some people wont take any criticism of him which isn't healthy but some of you are being far worse on the other side of the fence giving him no credit at all so don't make out that your standards are somehow better in this. He's earned us far more points than he's lost us points, for every chance he should have buried he's provided and assist, won a penalty sometimes even been our clutch player scoring a last minute winner.

Well summarised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.