Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling has missed some horrible sitters, most notably at Juventus and Burnley. However, he can also boast an uncanny, almost Goateresque ability, to be at the far post for a simple tap-in, whilst other players are hovering around the penalty spot, waiting for the pull-back.
Last night', City created around 3 or 4 of those chances, but nobody anticipated the pace of the cross.

It's like clockwork, you just have to wait till his not there and people see why he was so good for us. It's like dejavu with some of our fans. They can't see greatness until it's missing :(

I'll never see greatness,or ballon d'or winner,but do admit he would have been good for us last night

He just bought his sister a house as b'day present. Sun "journalists" are out collecting all the razor blades they will need for this despicable act by Sterling.

Don't party too much, Raz. We need you to be sharp on Sunday.

Excuse my ignorance, I've actually being focusing properly on my work this week for a change, why wasn't Raheem in the squad on Monday?

A couple of papers (Fail and Men) running stories that no improved contract talks have taken place thereby putting his long term future with us at risk. Seems strange timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.