Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it this way: if I had to pick one of Sterling, Jesus and Sané to take into a Champions League final, it'd be Sterling.

We saw both ends of the spectrum last night. Great assist and causing havoc and then showing indecisiveness with just the keeper to beat. Overall though, he had a good game imo

I don't believe it was indecisiveness, it was more a lack of awareness. Either way it should've ended in a goal.

Really impressed with how quickly he's got himself back into the groove. There was always a chance that he could have shirked somewhat with Bernardo's form so well done for stepping up. Very Aguero-esque.

He was very fun to watch last game. He works hard to pose a lot of threat and then it often doesn't matter if he doesn't succeed at every opportunity as he will be involved in plenty of goals like that as it is.

Put it this way: if I had to pick one of Sterling, Jesus and Sané to take into a Champions League final, it'd be Sterling.
Yes, at present he's the most effective of the three - the one most likely to win the game as can be seen from those late goals earlier in the season, although Sane and Jesus may have more upside in the future in terms of natural ability and potential.

i think at his current form he is individually better than bale and sanchez. if he will improve further he will be like prime robben of 2012. so vital player raz for us with dribling and pace which he brings to team.

Last edited:
Would be interested in a poll as to whether people would play him at Anfield.

Could be coincidence but he hasn’t performed well against them yet and it seems as though he lets the crowd get to him unfortunately

For my money we play Bernardo, he offers us less penetration and less in terms of the press but better control and an ability to retain possession with the right pass which is so important in away legs in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.