Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent again today, it's scandalous that he hasn't got YPOTY, consistent quality over the season should win these individual awards and he's been better than Leroy in that regard.

By far the best compilation I've seen of Sterling's season, well worth a watch.

He's been immense all season. If that finishing could be as good as Salah's he'll get a ballan dor. Gets around players better than Salah does and gets himself 4-5 chances to score a game.

Thanks for saving us this season Raheem, can't wait to watch you improve just like you have done this season. People get on him about how terrible his finishing is but its a massive improvement from last season.

Watching that video above, didn't realise just quite how much better his final ball and passing has got. He has picked up some central positions really well this season and is playing passes that KDB and Silva would be proud of. Real shame the world cup is this summer, another couple months with Pep would be much better.

Instead he will be off to Russia to be blamed for our inability to get out of the group and has the dinosaur Southgate trying to coach him.

Instead he will be off to Russia to be blamed for our inability to get out of the group and has the dinosaur Southgate trying to coach him.

I've little doubt that if Englad get eliminated before the semi's, it will somehow be Raheem's fault in the eyes of the 'fans' - can see him being booed next year because of it, I just hope he shuts them up by scoring shit loads and winning more trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.