Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a resident armchair psychologist I think this is exactly it. I think we saw the same thing last year with Sergio (thinking instead of just playing/reacting) but things are coming along with him as his confidence is growing as he embraces his new role.

I'm a Sterling fan but I've always wondered if the overthinking/confidence issues could be corrected. He is only 22..

I'm not a psychologist but I am certain things like that can be worked on; otherwise, sports psychologists, among others, would be out of a job.

Very unlucky to not score a beauty just like Leroy's I think everyone in the ground was convinced his shot was heading for the top corner before Foster pulled off that brilliant save.

The lad is a superb player, he is becoming a more all round player under Pep and will be some player over the next few years.

Was really impressed with his overall performance last night and he showed his strength against Nyom on multiple occasions. I'm still not sure how he wasn't given a FK when dragged down just outside the edge of the area. It's almost as if the referee was intentionally winding him up by ignoring any foul against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.