Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
im lost for words, to many in here rate this guy.

Well he is only 20 and has higher quailty than navas. He can adapted into the amazing midfield we will have and finally a player who can dribble past a guy and doing things to a defense without passing through it.

I really want to sign Sterling. Admittedly, a large part of that is because I will enjoy the reactions of Rodgers, the Liverpool pundit Mafia and the grief monkeys on RAWK.

I really want to sign Sterling. Admittedly, a large part of that is because I will enjoy the reactions of Rodgers, the Liverpool pundit Mafia and the grief monkeys on RAWK.
I'm adding zeven to that list as he doesn't know the difference between 'too' and 'to'.

There should be no doubt about this man and our team. Navas isn't really the kinda who can make left back look idiotic, oh well, cresswell and azpi ofc. Imo we need this boy

That's about the only reason I'd want him but not for the kind of money mentioned. They could buy better players for that kind of money.

He's an upgrade on Navas but not by much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.