Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about the only reason I'd want him but not for the kind of money mentioned. They could buy better players for that kind of money.

He's an upgrade on Navas but not by much.

He's also 9 years younger than navas... Think of him as a kid who hasn't even finished growing and maturing yet. I think Sterling has the potential to reach the elite level, and now seems like the one and only time to buy him. There's a reason why Benitez said he would want to bring Sterling to Madrid if he coaches there next season.

Just a note - very reliable journalists have now reported that both Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are interested in him.

In addition to City, Arsenal and possibly Chelsea.

An average talent does not draw the attention of all these clubs at once. Every one of these clubs employs experts more qualified than you or I to judge a footballer, and for each to recognise the potential in Sterling says it all.

He's also 9 years younger than navas... Think of him as a kid who hasn't even finished growing and maturing yet. I think Sterling has the potential to reach the elite level, and now seems like the one and only time to buy him. There's a reason why Benitez said he would want to bring Sterling to Madrid if he coaches there next season.

I definitely want Sterling at City.

You are definitely paying for the player he could turn into and with the English premium the price is always going to be massively inflated.

Look at Ings, out of contract this summer yet Spurs are apparently willing to pay 12m for him now.

I definitely want Sterling at City.

You are definitely paying for the player he could turn into and with the English premium the price is always going to be massively inflated.

Look at Ings, out of contract this summer yet Spurs are apparently willing to pay 12m for him now.

Completely agree, but typical inflation is even higher than this which is why I like Sterling, when you look at the tier below him (Jay Rodriguez) he's valued at 25 mil, so it seems to me like pretty solid business if we buy arguably the best u21 homegrown player for 35 mil... Plus he's exactly what we need in our team

Completely agree, but typical inflation is even higher than this which is why I like Sterling, when you look at the tier below him (Jay Rodriguez) he's valued at 25 mil, so it seems to me like pretty solid business if we buy arguably the best u21 homegrown player for 35 mil... Plus he's exactly what we need in our team

Agree with this mate.

I think Sterling has the potential to be world class.

Real already have Ronaldo and Bale so I don't see him going there. Bayern might be a different story but we shouldn't let them put us off in signing Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.