Rail schemes cancelled (except in the South)

You probably received a state education.

Your parents probably received child benefit.

The roads you drive to work on are maintained by the state.....etc etc

In fact. just watch some Python.

You probably received a state education.

Your parents probably received child benefit.

The roads you drive to work on are maintained by the state.....etc etc

In fact. just watch some Python.

I received a state education but the others are not relevant and this is stretching a point in fact almost close to breaking

Not even the most ardent RWNJ on this site has ever advocated removing state education or saying unemployed people should be banned from public roads
and my parents worked all their lives paying taxes and never once claimed any benefits to my knowledge. They contributed towards society which is probably where I learnt my good work ethic. I come from "Old fashioned working class" people who went without what they couldn't afford.

I received a state education but the others are not relevant and this is stretching a point in fact almost close to breaking

Not even the most ardent RWNJ on this site has ever advocated removing state education or saying unemployed people should be banned from public roads
and my parents worked all their lives paying taxes and never once claimed any benefits to my knowledge. They contributed towards society which is probably where I learnt my good work ethic. I come from "Old fashioned working class" people who went without what they couldn't afford.

You are a product of the welfare state.

Yet you want to deny others that right. shame on you.

Ah your usual bollocks Tell me where I have said anything like that.
I have never said anyone should be stopped having any Benefit I may have received ie state education even the NHS which I seldom use
However as I have never claimed unemployment benefit and I have paid taxes since leaving school I am not sure many on here can say that. I am sure I am a net contributor to the system.
What I have always said is the welfare state should be a safety net; whereas you seem to think it is an acceptable lifestyle choice. That you expect hard working people to endlessly subsidize. so the shame is on you.

I have never said anyone should be stopped having any Benefit I may have received ie state education even the NHS which I seldom use
However as I have never claimed unemployment benefit and I have paid taxes since leaving school I am not sure many on here can say that. I am sure I am a net contributor to the system.
What I have always said is the welfare state should be a safety net; whereas you seem to think it is an acceptable lifestyle choice. That you expect hard working people to endlessly subsidize. so the shame is on you.

I have never once said it is an acceptable life style choice.

You confuse the state with scrounger rhetoric. You are a product of the welfare state, your workforce was educated and is kept healthy by the welfare state. That is a benefit to you. Do you advocate that you pay for your workers education and health care costs? Do you advocate that you should pay for your workers to get to work on roads and trains provided by you? No of course you do not because you rely on the corporate welfare of the state to exist in your little bubble. Now that is a lifestyle choice. You are a corporate scrounger are you not?

However I have never claimed unemployment benefit and I have paid taxes since leaving school I am not sure many on here can say that. I am sure I am a net contributor to the system.
I have never once said it is an acceptable life style choice.

You confuse the state with scrounger rhetoric. You are a product of the welfare state, your workforce was educated and is kept healthy by the welfare state. That is a benefit to you. Do you advocate that you pay for your workers education and health care costs? Do you advocate that you should pay for your workers to get to work on roads and trains provided by you? No of course you do not because you rely on the corporate welfare of the state to exist in your little bubble. Now that is a lifestyle choice. You are a corporate scrounger are you not?

Now your Diatribe is out of the way I have never said anyone should be denied the above benefits however did you not argue just a couple of days ago that people should be allowed to keep having children even though they could not afford to pay for them and then went on to argue that all these children would in fact be a benefit to the state and not a burden?

Now your Diatribe is out of the way I have never said anyone should be denied the above benefits however did you not argue just a couple of days ago that people should be allowed to keep having children even though they could not afford to pay for them and then went on to argue that all these children would in fact be a benefit to the state and not a burden?

They are your future units of production. Without them how can you run your company? If you have no workers, you have no company.

The welfare state once again providing business with corporate welfare. I wonder if your workers claim tax credits?

They are your future units of production. Without them how can you run your company? If you have no workers, you have no company.

The welfare state once again providing business with corporate welfare. I wonder if your workers claim tax credits?

More like the next generation of scroungers. Kids tend to become a product of their environment - dead-legs breed more dead-legs.

The Joseph Rowntree Foundation conducted extensive research into the range & impact of benefits in Britain.

One thing they looked at was families where there were three jobless generations. The Daily Mail would have you believe that there are loads of the feckless, workshy families but, after extensive research, they found none. Not to say there weren't any at all but nowhere near as many as people think.
Another interesting finding was that the public believed 27% of benefits were fraudulently claimed whereas it was 0.8% in reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.