Rallying cry #together

I just warmed up the vocal chords on the way hone from the pub and am ready to give it some in 116.
I mite need reminding, Good night. Cmon :))

It's set up to be a classic tomorrow - ko time, media joy at our last performance, wounded pride (Players and fans), Vinnie back and Gabriel Jesus finally available.... Lights, camera, action....

Come on city, let's put this shite to bed tomorrow with a rocking Etihad to boot.

It's time for the supporters of this great club to rise up against the media hatred, stick together & back the team no matter what. Starting against Spurs this Saturday.

The media are currently trying to destabilise the club, manager and players. We need to stay positive and back them. Big time.

This side won't go down as the greatest City team we've seen but in the next couple of years, I'm willing to bet that it will evolve to become the greatest of all.

They're not quite there yet and it's now important to come together and give the players that extra 10%. The same support which I believe helped the team to see off Arsenal in the 2nd half recently.

Remember.....together.

I agree...lets stop with all this agenda stuff and just move on....it is taking over some blues lives and it just needs knocking in the head. Lets just concentrate on backing the bloody manager and the team and make the atmosphere spur the team on starting this Saturday evening

Lets see:
Half time butties - check
Wine gums - check
Bob hat, scarf, gloves (it's going to be cold) - check
Throat lozenges - check
Pre - match check - check
Stand by for action!!

There seems to be a massive agenda against the club at the moment from so called pundits to the shithouse media. Let's get behind the lads tomorrow and get the place bouncing like the second half against Arsenal we have more than enough on our day to beat these fuckers!

It's time for the supporters of this great club to rise up against the media hatred, stick together & back the team no matter what. Starting against Spurs this Saturday.

The media are currently trying to destabilise the club, manager and players. We need to stay positive and back them. Big time.

This side won't go down as the greatest City team we've seen but in the next couple of years, I'm willing to bet that it will evolve to become the greatest of all.

They're not quite there yet and it's now important to come together and give the players that extra 10%. The same support which I believe helped the team to see off Arsenal in the 2nd half recently.

Remember.....together.

yaaaaas come on, lets get into them!!!

There seems to be a massive agenda against the club at the moment from so called pundits to the shithouse media. Let's get behind the lads tomorrow and get the place bouncing like the second half against Arsenal we have more than enough on our day to beat these fuckers!

Absolutely spot on.

Fuck 'em all. We are City. I almost feel sorry for those who aren't. They have no idea what is coming.
Smashing Spuds tomorrow would be damn nice though for some early return. Always hated those fuckers since '81.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.