Random Acts Of Kindness

On my daily walk to Piccadilly gardens i am going to give someone £5 towards their Spice Problem.

anyone wants to do acts of kindness,

my car needs cleaning in and out, I could do with my driveway cleaning , and the decking could do with staining , I've got balloons that need blowing up and a full house clean(daughters birthday) , also my uniform needs washing, drying and ironing for tomorrow oh and the wife wants a couple of tops ironing as well.,i also need my packed lunch making, and could do with a shed clearance, and tip run,not to mention maybe moving the shed, then I've got the usual decorating there's a room or two that could do with a lick of paint.the cats need their worming tablets and flea treatment,also under my kitchen sink could do with a look at loose pipe or something,the down stairs loo needs fixing.

who the fuck has got time to help some other **** when ive got loads to do for myself.

my car needs cleaning in and out, I could do with my driveway cleaning , and the decking could do with staining , I've got balloons that need blowing up and a full house clean(daughters birthday) , also my uniform needs washing, drying and ironing for tomorrow oh and the wife wants a couple of tops ironing as well.,i also need my packed lunch making, and could do with a shed clearance, and tip run,not to mention maybe moving the shed, then I've got the usual decorating there's a room or two that could do with a lick of paint.the cats need their worming tablets and flea treatment,also under my kitchen sink could do with a look at loose pipe or something,the down stairs loo needs fixing.

who the fuck has got time to help some other **** when ive got loads to do for myself.

an act of kindness can take as little as a couple of seconds.

from my earlier post. Giving food to a homeless person as opposed to lobbing it in a bin, takes no time out my day at all

Picture of your Wife please and I'll contemplate doing the work for you.

It's very simplistic things for me which I notice makes others feel better.

A simple smile.
Doesn't cost anything.

A smile and a greeting such as "hello" towards oncoming fellow humans.

One thing I have found myself persistently stating on here is that I completely disagree with giving money to who you may perceive as being homeless.
Many will be beggars, not homeless.
And many (not all) won't necessarily be rushing to pay for some shelter, instead lining the pockets of the scum drug dealers in town.

You may pass through Mcr Centre for a few mins a day but take it upon yourself to stand around there observing for hours on end (as I've done with working security jobs) and you will see the beggars, as soon as they have enough money, they're straight onto the nearby dealer and scoring their fix.

Homeless shelters and hostels usually have a anti drug/drink policy thus if you are a user you won't be given accommodation.

Stop giving money and instead educate yourself on nearby Hostels/soup kitchens and other services which are free for the genuine homeless and speak to them, inform them of the services.

Giving money isn't going to help them in any way shape or form.
Just lining the pockets of drug dealers, who prey on the vulnerable.

But yes, sharing is caring however in this instance it isn't.
Spend your money on donating to organisations such as Shelter UK.
Buy the big issue.

SPARE MALE CLOTHES.
Please guys, if you have trainers, mens clothing, please Pm me and I can put you in contact with Andrew who runs a mobile kitchen throughout the week in Mcr.
They often get womens clothing and toiletries but there's far more men out there who are homeless and we need toiletries and clothing urgently.

Of which, there are a few soup kitchens, services in town now that help the genuinely homeless and need volunteers.
Maybe if you had 4/5hrs per week you could help out?

I'm going out tonight in Manchester city centre, meet up at shudehill bus station if you're interested.

Giving out food, clothes, sleeping bags etc etc.

Time is far better than your money!

Hmmm that’s a tough one. I’d avoid her and carry on frowning until you know the rules properly.

Is there no other people at your work you think are beneath you who you can be nice to for a short period of time?
Yes I think most people at work are beneath me :-)

I'll just be nice to everyone for once. Who cares if they're suspicious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.