Random Acts Of Kindness

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ricster, 15 Jun 2017.

1. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    After i koshed him i remembered i forgot to ask first, i managed to swipe a bag of werthers original though as i burned the gaff down.

2. mancityvstoke

mancityvstoke

fuck all to do with you
    CHARLESTOWN Stop taking me seriously Back in 212
    good man.....

3. Skip Donoghue

Skip Donoghue

I've always tried to do my bit...give the guys selling the Big Issue the money but don't take the Mag, so they can sell it on again...I've help neighbours out with jobs etc...have given to to the homeless clothes, money etc...I have direct debits every month for various charities,
    And it's all really to make me feel better in some way

But I agree with @Why Always Ste time is the one if we really want to help, give your time to whoever or whatever charity organisation you can

4. stonerblue

stonerblue

rambler
    I do stuff like i posted all the time. Doesn't make me feel like a hero or owt, just feels like that's what people should do.

5. Am mate of mine a myself saw an English plated car on the hard shoulder of a Spanish motorway about 100km south of Barcelona and knew straight away what had happened. We pulled over and asked them and we were right, the 2 English women had been robbed. The twats put a hypodermic needle in your tyre whilst you are at a service station and follow you till your tyre goes down then offer you help.........They had cleared them out.
    I asked them where they were going and checked the fuel guage, basically they weren't going to make it so I gave her €50 euros for fuel and food and gave her my card, just incase.......
    She did send me a cheque a few weeks later but the bastard bounced.

6. kinkyblue

kinkyblue

An ex soldier on one of our forums was destitute and no money for food, sent him a Tesco direct delivery, made his weekend as it meant he could have his daughter for the weekend

7. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

I'll do all that for £20,000 ?

8. Southern

Southern

£10000 even

9. peace frog

peace frog

doorman of perception
    your on,

send me your bank details and ill put it in your account :)

10. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

Ha ha quality.
    Cash only